Located in Panama City and traveling to most states in America. Working at your barn, your horse event/shows, or wherever you need.
(Please note: No Tennessee service)
RESTORING BALANCE is a TOTAL BODY equine physical therapy technique combining massage therapy, trigger point therapy, acupressure and chiropractic adjusting. My RESTORING BALANCE TOTAL BODY program benefits all horse breeds and disciplines. Please see the Services page for more information about all my physical therapy techniques.
Why Equine Physical Therapy?
This therapy technique goes beyond massage therapy, including trigger point therapy and chiropractic adjustments. Giving you and your horse a better chance at success on the trail and in the show ring.
Here Are a Few Signs of Performance or Behavioral Problems:
- Stiffness on one rein or to one side
- Poor or reduced performance
- Uneasy or abnormal posture
- Lameness after a fall, stumbles or slips
- Dipping, flinching, violent tail swishing
- Girth discomfort
- Bucking, rearing, not wanting saddle on
- Refusing to stand still when being mounted
- Unevenness of steps
- Bad Attitude
Benefits of Physical Therapy
- Relieves pain
- Relieves tension and muscle spasms
- Improves circulation promoting more rapid healing
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Increases the production of synovial fluid
- Increases the horse's range of motion
- Lengthens connective tissue
- Improves energy flow